View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:05 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
I was hoping that they would just stay satisfied with the cleaner magnet. I really don't think that I want a nem. I did notice some maxi-minis at Big Al's yesterday. But, I suppose they'd want something more like the torches.

Do you think that separating the torches would be beneficial: would they still bother both of them?

They're both pretty deflated. They aren't pulling back into their skeletons, but they've got half the fullness that they had. What do you think would be the most obvious sign that something needs to be immediately done?

If I could find a big enough strawberry basket, would that be useful in a pinch: to drop over the corals?

(mmmmmm . . . strawberries)

all great ideas, youll know when the torchs are dying they will have open mouths and their heads will either seperate from the skelaton or slowly melt with either a brown or white mucas.

seperating them would help for sure, im not sure the strawberry basket would work they may just wait it out untill you lift it:P

i dont think clowns host maxis very often, a toadstool or other leather could be another alternative to a host