View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
I agree!!
Knowing what city an item is up for sale on Tapatalk is a royal PITA without a location in the title.
I'd be pushing location more than "One Off Sale of Personal Items"
If it's in the For Sale section one would assume that it's For Sale unless noted otherwise.

Now wheres my soap box??

If I sell a frag every 6 months, is that "Recurrent Sale of Personal Items]" or [One Off Sale of Personal Items]"?
As a purchaser, I only care that there is a frag for sale, not that one was sold in the past by this user.

"[One Off Sale of Excess Goods from Personal Shipments]" is redundant.
If someone is importing large quantities of items and constantly listing them up for sale, then they should be confronted by the mods at that point for sponsorship. I'm sure that the paying sponsors will see and mention if someone is undercutting them in this area.

Again, I'm not really interested if a seller ordered a 10lb bag of calcium and ended up with a 1000 lb bag and therefore has "Excess Goods from Personal Shipments".

All I want to know what is for sale/for trade/for free, where it is and price.
As for location, each member is expected to put their location in their profile, which shows up on each and every post. If that doesn't show with tapatalk, that's a limitation of the app and should be taken up with them. Other than that, if the seller's profile (and post) indicates they are in Calgary, one would assume the item for sale is in the same city.

For the rest of your soapbox rally, I'd tend to agree.