View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 03:48 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry to read your reply and I am sure just like myself you want a conclusion, my only reason for reply is to highlight a very important point that seems to be the most frustrating for you.

You mention we did nothing to highlight your concern to GHL. This is not correct as we point out above. We listened to you and we immediately informed GHL. I am happy to forward you our email to GHL.

From there GHL has posted on here and reported to us they will look into an option being implemented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelps View Post
As I suspected they did neither hence why I left that site and came here.
From our forum as a reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_digital View Post
To date we have never had a single issue with this (please check all forums for any related cases for reasurance) but I will of course and as always pass on your concerns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_digital View Post
In regards to vunerability, although this is not assurance to you, this is the first ever reported case we or GHL have had in 11 years, as typically as system does not need such a long top off period, but as I first stated I have already passed your feedback onto GHL and you are welcome to do the same on the German support forum.

I or GHL do not wish to see your frustration go on and on, we have offered to you help, stated your requested feature update will be looked into. I hope you see our support and efforts as genuine as they are.

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 07-27-2012 at 03:57 PM.