View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:59 AM

hexbasher is on a distinguished road
Default Fragalot = Scamalot

Me and two coworkers did an order last week..we ordered on jun 22 and asked for it to show up on the 29th

showed up alright, packaged OK, dry box, styrofoam lined box

no heat pack, nothing labled (i even asked for one particular zoa frag to be marked)

Two LPS were missing all together...4 of the 5 LPS i ordered were wrong (my teal candycane was a green, translucent hammer was a purple tipped frogspawn, purple octo was a green/purple tip frogspawn, and my torch was supost to be a yellow tip, and got a cream brown tip) the picture of the Bubble coral i ordered shows a possibly BLUE BUBBLE but gives no description of color, and i got a white bubble, that is slowly showing green and red colors under the attinics, so im happy about that..and BIG too

we ordered 10 zoa frags...8 of them went home with me to grow and frag...only 3 have opened so far and dont really look like anything we ordered but they;ll change over time...

i sent an email to Fragalot last Friday I believe and havent received a response...(i sent afew questions prior to the order and received responses within 24hrs)

this happen to anyone else? its our first online coral order and we're all sour about it now