Thread: Kamloops move
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:41 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_bluejay View Post
The gas prices magically seem to concide with busier weekends, mostly due to all the major highways passing through. So friday afternoon -- 1.25, and monday morning 1.12
Doug, you snuck into town did ya...

actually this year it has been the opposite, cheaper on the long weekend prices go up Monday. it was normal to be pretty stable in gas prices here I found until costco opened there gas bar. now you never know when its going up. I just top up now when ever it goes below 1.15 which seams to happen every week. filled up a day early last week and missed out on the 1.09.

anyhow welcome to gods country, except I think this June must be close to setting some records for rain fall . I start my nights at work tomorrow, but we'll have to get together for a coffee pretty soon. I'll even buy since I don't have to buy for Brad anymore .

yes it will get brown here but ugly?? not a chance, I look out my window every day at the river valley hills and mountains, can't get to much of a better view for your front window...

you getting used to the trains over there yet?

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.