View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 05:26 AM

blacknife is on a distinguished road

old age? I am not sure. I was at least the third owner of it. It was running bare bottom, there are no obvious chips or impact points from the rock, and all my rock looked to be in the same place as it was. I have never checked if it was level, and I have never liked the construction of the stand. I will try to see if it is twisted or not level, as I would like to have an excuse for its cracking. I have a futon sitting on the floor 5 feet away and it does not sit level as there is a crack in the cement there. and the water that spilled out of the tank makes some interesting puddles. The water defiantly does not flow towards the floor drain on the other side of the room.

I don't mind the bare bottom approach but I guess next round I will either run some acrylic or sand.

The mp-10 started working again after being unplugged for a few hours. It was flashing red/green and was totally unresponsive.

I think I made a few new frags today too. I will have to pick through everything as I finish sorting everything out.

once again tank in an unfinished basement, and the power of shop vac saved the day.

Last edited by blacknife; 06-17-2012 at 05:29 AM.