Thread: Telus or Shaw
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 02:15 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoD View Post
shaw internet is not effected by your TV, but it is effected by everyone in your neighborhood that uses Shaw Internet. at 4pm when everyone gets home from work and jumps on their shaw internet you'll be lucky to get 3meg
I can tell you that just doesn't happen. once the levels drop below a level they add another node. (I have seen two nodes added to my niebourhood in the last two years because of all the people switching to shaw) in the begining days of shaw internet it used to happen. Telus has been using a problem they fixed almost 20 years ago as a bad thing to try make them look better than shaw.

not trying to turn this into a Pi$$ing match as I have no vested interest in either company and my beef with telus was from there residential home phone days when they screwed over 1000's of people. If telus was beter than shaw I would be the first to admidt it even though I will never go back to them, although I do have a telus cell only because I don't like rodgers coverage in BC and Shaw doesn't have cells.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.