Thread: Telus or Shaw
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 11:47 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

ok since no one from Kamloops has answered you. I will

out here Shaw seams to be the better deal. I am partial to shaw so I will state that now, and i have internet/phone and HD digital TV. 5 people on my street are changing from telus to shaw, they switched from shaw to telus two years ago when the optek came out and have had nothing but problems. I have had shaw for 3 years and the only problems I have had is from the PACE HD box, they changed them out for the motorola boxes (3D and EVO ready) and all problems are gone. one thing to note is with optek if you are using your internet for downloads it does affect your TV bandwidth, where shaw doesn't. if you want to be able to record more than two shows at once (if you looking at PVR and HD) go with the gateway you can record 6 shows at once and watch them anywhere. my other niebour has just telus internet and he is switching because of lousy speeds, but I think that one is a factor of us being 14Km or more from the main hub, and we all know the farther away you are with telus the slower it is.

are you here now Doug?

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.