View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 07:35 AM

Location: Edmonton, AB...find the earie glow of the T5 lights coming from a house lol
bauder1986 is on a distinguished road

Chandigz, you the chuck norris of determined sw guys...

My story....well ill shorten it as much as possible.

first tank had a seal burst at the exact same time as the sump shattered in my bedroom thus letting 60 plus gallons flood the basement floor and short the electrical in my sleep, good morning to me!

Second tank was pathetic in comparison and had nothing but problems with red slime and aptasia(months and months)

Third tank was a DIY acrylic that had a seal burst (oh joy! I love surfing!)

Fourth tank had a heater go bad on me the same day i brought home some of the most beautiful sps and lps i have ever seen in my life (Pigs dont fly away but money sure does)

And since then i have had no problems(knock on wood with a jack hammer) and im on my seventh tank working into my 8th tank next week

Oh and i had many fish that ****ed me off so much that i actually tried to surprise punch them from above! Only got one ever and that fish is now the best fish i have ever owned! Polite, clean and friendly.

Sometimes it felt that as soon as i broke ahead something reach out and dragged me back. We all learn from this crap, its like any serious hobby we have and become compasionate about.