Thread: Buyer Beware
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 09:38 AM

scubadawg is on a distinguished road

I had a problem with a seller a couple years back on 6speedonline, where I a purchased a spare CD player for my Porsche, and I did not receive the item, it was paid on Paypal, I consulted with the Adminstrator, before posting posting any names on the Forum. The adminstrator locked all future sales until it was resolved.

C&P: as you will be able to see all of XXX's for sale threads have been locked and he has been told he can no longer sell on 6 speed until he settles with you...keep me posted on your situation..thanks, admin

Got a message from Paypal, that they recovered part of the money, not the full amount, yet
The actual amount owing is $165.00
Status
We were able to recover $158.26 USD from the seller and processed a refund to you.
What happens next
We're working with the seller to recover the rest of your refund. We'll let you know when the seller is able to full refund your payment.

that is almost great news...would have rathered you had received all your money back...let me know when you get the rest...I guess shutting down his little selling frenzy did the trick...admin

I did recover the full amount of the refund.