Thread: Buyer Beware
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 09:19 AM

clownyfish is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefOcean View Post
And this why you don't buy used equipment.

It is saltwater. Saltwater. Is the a less hospitable place on earth for plastic, metal and electronics?

I am always surprised on how much people fork out for used stuff on this board.

You never know what the person did with the equipment before buying it. You never know how much time is left before it blows.

Spending hundred on things like this or Mp40s that might have 3 minutes of life left is....not the best use of money.

Buyer beware, but what do you want him to do if he responds? give you a refund? It is the buyer's responsibility to get all the information before purchasing. If you requested pics of all the parts of the box this would have been avoided. Seriously,dust? before I sell my laptop or TV, I have to open it up and vacuum it? Just buy new and if you can't afford new, just do without it.

You have to be kidding. It appears he has sold livestock and LR recently. He is outside Calgary, he is hardly "hiding|. Check his recent posts. What is a "serious person" on a message board?

I find this thread slanderous and it should be removed.
Not all the reefers are as rich as you to buy new equipments... and not all the reefers are as an a**h*le as you to tell admin to remover this thread. I am sure tons of people saw this thread and no one says a word like you.