View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 06:18 AM

LostMind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LostMind

Hey Jim.

Mcsorley didnt get anything on his record. I forget exactly what went on there, but he basically got off scot free.

I also am still not convinced that marc crawford said go out their and injure moore. Just cant see it happening. Also cant say I have NEVER seen may and bertuzzi share a shift. And, I have never, ever heard of any NHL player saying there is a "bounty" on another players head. Thats ridiculous.

Moore is expected to make a full recovery. He was doing quite well at VGH the other night I was told by some people I know who work there.

I am unsure what Naslund said in the paper... but you dont take out the top scorers in the league. Why does every other top scorer get special treatment (and top scorers ALWAYS have) and Vancouver players get no respect and no calls?

Finally, I completely agree with SamW here. When a player suits up for a game, he/she accepts that they will face the possibility of a fight or other roughness. There is no reason for the police to press charges, let the league handle it.