View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 05:04 AM

ensquire is on a distinguished road
Default Update, It's been awhile.

The tank was taken down last fall and everything moved into a 25 gallon tank and moved into our bedroom.
Lost some livestock and inverts due to power outages that I caused, but other than a daily algae war things were coming aroundand I was looking at adding some LPS and clams, etc.
March 06, 5 days before headingh out to Edmonton, the 25 gallon started leaking water through a seam. The mad scrasmble was on. Grabbed a rubbermaid and the old tank and did a changeover. I was originally worried that the tank would be to big but it fits nicely.
Swap was a little nervewrecking.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/sho...2&postcount=14

Turned into a WIN/WIN situation because I got a bigger tank and it was the wifes favorite tank. Bigger tank and Happy wife YEAHHHHHH she even helped when I had to swap everything.
After a couple of days everything settled in , but I was unsure if I should still with plans to add anything to the tank. But once I got to Edmonton and saw all the goodies there , there was no way I could go home empty handed.

Squamosa from BWA

Another BWA beauty.

Firefish guarding the Acans from RCE

Frogspawn from Wayne , not quite happy over the trip here. Looking much better today.