View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:57 AM
On Hiatus

gregzz4 will become famous soon enough

Well as far as the Photobucket thing goes, I've never had Flash Player bother me, so I can't say what's up with yours.
About the silly-cone ... I'm ANAL about silicone and I'd start over in your shoes.
When I silicone, and I was tonight with my sump re-configure, I scrape all stuff off, windex, then 99% Isopropyl Alcohol ( or 50% if you have it ) to clean up all the greasy guck.
Only when the glass squeaks with a cloth am I ready to go. If it glides over it, there's still something that needs to be removed.
Like I said, I'm ANAL about silicone.
Plus, I think I have a touch of OCD, so it's good in my case as things get really clean Did I wash that Dolphin, yes I did, so I can put him in the tank with the Penguin ... oops, I forgot to wash the Dolphin ... OK, he's clean, lets put him in the tank with the ... OMFG where did that Penguin come from Hello ? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ... is there anyone at home ?
Yes ................. I am going mad
I'm blaming it on the fumes from the sillycone
Excuse me Sir, is that Kitten in the window for sale?
Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now
No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!
I think there's somthing wrong with this guy ...................................