View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 01:56 PM

The Codfather is on a distinguished road

Mike,
I have requested a pump curve chart as well as a more detail tech. spec.
I am a plumber by trade, not a sparky so the aspect of sine wave tech means little to me, my appoligies. I can only assume it has something to do with the inverter, but this is not my area of expertise. I have however relayed the question on to them, I will post what responce I receive.
I am trying to get the information in writing on the 110v and 220v version, I know that both are available as I am ordering both models. I will have both 110v and 220v wired to my aquarium and will test both pumps side by each.
I will be running the 220v on my system, a friend of mine has ordered the 110v version. I asked him if I could compre the unit before he takes the pump, just to see if there is any differences. Which I am sure there will be, but only in the power consumtion.
As for the pricing, I know it seems high. To be completely honest, I see this as my main return pumps with controlability. I do not have to buy power heads such as the ecotech or tunze to acheive waves or random flow patterns as it can be done with the pumps controller(both the basic or the advanced controller), or with the 1-10v interface.