View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 07:16 PM

04V10 is on a distinguished road

Hey everybody,

I thought I would chime in on the topic. I actually am running the Mazarra S series on my 20gal. I really like it, though I only have one module and plan on getting a second module for better light distribution. It's easy to use, everything works flawlessly on it, as well I couldn't mount from the roof due to having a very very high ceiling so this worked out great.

I wish I would have gotten the P series with more channels and control, however for the price I paid for my setup it was really a no brainer to save some cash at this point.

As for quality, I think it is pretty good, the mounting is a bit odd as I would have done something a little different from the module to the support bar, but that can be modded for a custom more secure fit. I also like the fact that it can dim right down or put on full strength for your needs. The other thing that I like is being able to switch all of the optics to your liking.

Right now I am running the factory color LEDs in it, however I might order some of the other spectrum from the maxspect website to get a litte more pop out of the reds in my tank. If you guys have any questions let me know.