View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 01:05 AM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostafew View Post
Tempting, very tempting. I've got an MP10 ES (non-wireless) that I wouldn't mind upgrading. I like the pump but I've got the dry-side wedged in place to keep it from falling off my 1/2" glass hahah so the extra holding power of the MP40 would be welcome. I know you're lookin for a WES model to work with your MP40, but as you know the ES can be made wireless for about $40. Lemme know if you're interested.
Hmm, maybe we could do something. As you can see the MP40 I'm selling/trading is a W, but not an ES. I just decided to use my other spare MP40W ES on the back glass & it seems to be working ok synched with the other two, but would still prefer an MP10W ES back there. Not sure I'm prepared to trade a non wireless MP10 straight across for the MP40W though. If I was sure I could use the MP40W ES driver for the MP10, would probably go for it. But another $40 to upgrade the 10 to wireless is not that appealing as a straight trade at the moment.