View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:11 PM

silentcivilian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
Ah bummer you had such a neat setup but you seem happy about this opportunity so it must be something pretty cool. Good luck, hope to see you back at it soon down the road!

Edit: Regina eh. Hmmmmmm. Do you have to learn to ride a horse?
Yup. 2.5years of application processes, turned down once.. been a battle but im there. Now to survive training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz0 View Post
It's funny cause he probably will!

Lol there goes my shut down. Now I get the muppets moving in
Thank ya buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
Sorry to hear you have to shut down, glad you were able to convince lorenz0 to take them. Congrats on the new job
is this a frogfish with the eel? I was wondering what kind of a tankmate I could put with my frogfish and I was wondering if an eel would be a good choice. How do they get along?
Yes, they got along fantasticly till my heater blew up, and my tank shot down to 17, and everyone was burrowed but the frogfish.. and he passed away from shock.. so the expensive heaters arnt always the good ones. Luckily everyone else burrows and got under with the sand to stay warm till I got the temp back up with back up heaters.