Thread: FRUSTRATION
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:05 AM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

I'm probably guilty of not always replying to PM's in a timely manner. I always try to eventually answer every one but even still, sometimes you're waiting on someone else to commit before you even know what to tell others. Sometimes you're just not at the computer. Also, if you reply to each and every PM as they come in you'll be sitting there online typing reply after reply - and: 1) it's time consuming 2) it fills up against your message quota unless you go and delete them right away (more time consuming) and .. well, sometimes things just sell quick or generate so many messages that it's just overwhelming to reply to each and every one in an instantaneous fashion. Forum PM's can be a bit of cumbersome way to communicate efficiently compared to other methods.

Anyhow just my $0.02. Hopefully whomever gets back to you. I do sympathize, it's nice to know where you stand when you go out of your way to get in touch with someone.

Happy new year!

Last edited by Delphinus; 01-03-2012 at 12:19 AM.