Thread: Woot woot...
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 08:25 PM

Namscam is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Namscam Send a message via MSN to Namscam Send a message via Yahoo to Namscam

Quote:
Originally Posted by newreefy
Quote:
If you arent getting an SUV from ford, your just wasting your money
I am going to have to disagree with this! If I can figure out how to post a pic of the ultimate machine that i just purchased 2 weeks ago you will see what will put all imports to shame

Ford Lightning! 380Hp/450ft.

Not the best pic but you kinda get the idea..........she means business!!

Namscam: A lot of time and money in your car though... looks good!

Thats the lighting f150 right??? dont u find it that where they place the exhaust it kind of makes the side of your car dirty???
ok let me restate what I meant so say.....get a truck/suv...

well when you are comparing a small sports car to a pick up truck, thats like comparing apples to oranges...I do agree that you dont get as much power as a domestic car, but they are more reliable as in terms of how much maintence you need to do when how long they can last....cuz if you are gonna say that all imports sux because they dont have the power, then I can say the almost the same for domoestic for how they are unreliable and break down really fast... for example, just look at the Caravan, they are known for their transmission problems...
But in any case I do agree that the car that you have is a good car..I ve got one too not the light tho...its the F150 XLT...looks exactly like yours but the exhaust is placed in the back.....and I can say that they are really safe because I was coming back from Big white in Kelwona on hiway 5 goin 130km/hr when I skid, did a 360 turn and hit the side barrier..There was 3 of us in the car, all of none who were wearing a seat belt, and no one had any scratch or bruise, no one get hurt or anything...I love those fiber glass body that they have

But in any case that is not the ultimate car...The HUMMER is the ultimate car...too bad its out of my price range