View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

I spend a lot on my addictions (mostly corals and fish), but I used to supplement with frag sales. Then my Felicia was born and all the money from fish-related sales went into her university fund. Then came Isabella and now I have to figure out a way to fund her schooling fund as well. In the meantime, I just work crazy hours and buy when I see something I really want for my tanks at a good price. Irene knows I only buy when its a good (if not great) deal so she's fine with what I spend on the tanks.

It also helped that I recently sold my largest, most expensive tank. I know I will probably overspend on Boxing Day sales but then again, I don't buy LED tvs at Best Buy or do any other BD shopping so I probably spend less than most other guys I know who do their electronics shopping that day.

I also took a year's sabbatical from spending on my tanks after the 220g blew and so the way I see it, I have a year's worth of spending to catch up on

Anthony