View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 04:31 AM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

I've got a couple. They are highly addictive!

A buddy of mine (actually he's on here but hardly ever posts anymore) has a few gas powered helis and man the stuff he can do with those is nothing short of incredible but they are big big $$$.

If you're just looking for battery op ones they range from like $20 to $200 typically depending on what you're looking for. The ones with internal gyros are much more stable and easy to fly. The smaller ones good for indoors though will get blown away in the wind outside so you want bigger and heavier for outdoors unless it's windstill. I have a tiny one that's just bigger than a dragonfly and man it wouldn't take it much to blow it into the next county - even indoors it can be tough to control because air conditioning, heater vents and ambient air movement can toss it about some.