View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 11:52 AM

reefgirl189 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralgurl View Post
What did you get for a tank? Saw that you had been looking, must have missed the buy...

Everyone seems to love build threads and lots of pics! Get some up, let's see the beast....or did I miss it???.ugh...
We don't have it quite yet. We're heading down South to Lethbridge today and coming back it with it tomorrow. It's a 180 gal from Hawk. As far as I know it's still up and running as I type. Thankfully Hawk is going to be helping us by tearing it down and having it ready to move for when we show up at his door, because tearing down a SW would be something I wouldn't feel all that confident doing.

I think the most interesting part of this tank is going to be how we move everything. It's not going to be very fun but hopefully we can do it with minimal die-off.

I'm bringing two of the strongest guys I know to help me. And then there's puny chicken-wing for muscles me. I have a feeling we are going to have an awesome time trying to move this beast. LOL

So if you think that it will be interesting enough to warrant my own build thread I'll give it my best shot.