View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 05:01 PM

skabooya is on a distinguished road

yup. I've been going on e-bay. Thats where the big money wendel clark card is and its from the states. Other Wendel clark cards from the states are going for 60+ but they are tropps. Others are poor quality O Pee Chee. You can see the creases and soft corners and discolouration on them. I refuse to pay anymore than $30 for a wendel clark card. I have not seen the value above that even when graded unless its on e-bay. BUT go figure... no bids lol.

Bobby Orr would be a NICE card to have. Thats my father in laws fav player. lol.

My husband decided to make a collection for our son. He wants to collect all the rookie cards from the 1st pics, possibly the 2nd pics of the season for all the years my son has been alive until he is 12. Then we will give him the cards and he can decide if he wants to continue with the collection or stop it right there. I thought it was a cute idea. Hes only 19 months old so We only need 3 cards. 2 from last year because there were 2 good top picks and 1 from this year.