View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 02:11 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=James=- View Post
Thanks to all who helped thus far. I dont know why something so simple is so hard for me

Here is what I have. Hopefully it is finally correct and I can start filling my tank!

Red: In
Blue: Out
Yellow: Waste

double check on the bottom three filters that your red line is going to a port that says "in" if there is no "in" on either end then you have to open them and see what the filters are as mentioned. there might be an in/out on the top two filters also, so you might have to change the direction of thoes around also, mind you DI and carbon stages shouldn't matter if you enter the center or the outside. realy you don't even need the very top filter.

I think the membrain is set up right, the yellow line should be on the port closest to the outside, an easy way to confirm its right is put the water on and open the valve that the yellow line goes to. if it blasts out of the waist line it should be good, if it just dribbles then it may be backwards.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.