View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:31 AM

Oxymoron is on a distinguished road

Long time no update...

It has been a very busy last few months and the tank completion literally slowed to a crawl as work took priority. Thankfully I think we are finally at the home stretch and should be ready for some water very soon.

Everything should be in place with exception to the cabinet handles and stain and I'm sure a few last minute surprises.

The latest addition was 3 vertex reactors and a set of Hannah checkers with additional Elos test kits to cover the testing essentials.

We will also be trying a flow accelerator off of the return line which is supposed to increase flow by up to 400%! The reviews look solid for this product. I'll update with results.

I hope to upload a whack of photos in the near future.

Special thanks to Greg for guiding me through the new build. This guy has built so many tanks he really is becoming a pro. With his help I'm sure this thing is going to be a beauty