View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:15 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
Everything I have read abot the filefish tells a very different story though. Whatit sounds like to me is with a filefish, your coral goes with the aiptasia.

there are alot of people who have success with filefish a quick search on here will tell you so, there def are reports going both ways so like i said they can go for corals as well while some do not.another thing is to remember it has to be the matted filefish any other filefish will do you no good.i had mine in a zoanthid dominated tank and the only thing it ate was a few polyps of nuclear greens.i had plague porportions of over 300 heads in a 33g tank to the point where there were crazy amounts of tiny heads growing up through the zoas.if i had of waited for the nudis my zoas would be gone , even though the nukes were nice it was a small price to pay for saving around 80 different kinds of zoas and palys from being stung to death.

the nudis do work as do alot of other products and fish/inverts like peppermints and butterflies but none of them are a guarantee so it could be hit or miss with a few different things.

goodluck man im glad im not in that boat anymore lol