Thread: WTD: Ricordeas
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 11:21 PM

phi delt reefer is on a distinguished road

Hey Guys! Got an email from Grizz - no clue this would be so popular. I will ask the mods if its okay to open the group buy officially on Canreef. The wholesaler is not a Canreef sponsor (but is an AP sponsor) so i didnt want to anger the gods, i mean mods .

Please check page one of this thread for the official link to my group buy. I have added your info and location to the group buy. I will get back to you on shipping costs. I have emailed the supplier. There is no minimum buy for with all of you purchasing we are at over 100 units sold so the group buy is definately a go. THough with shipping i would strongly suggest centralizing shipping or increasing the units you purchase to help spread out the costs. You can always resell the rics - these usually go for $15-$25 a head. I will be handing picking the rics for my self and a few of my fellow reefers who cant make it. I would be more than happy to do the same for you guys - just tell me what colors you want and i will do my best to make sure Rich sends you what you want. I will be bringing an Actinic flashlight with me so i can see which ones POP under actinics.