Thread: Conundrum.
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 02:26 AM

silentcivilian is on a distinguished road

From what ive read in the past, and my understanding, they can move very far. Rumors have it some aquariums they will move from tank to tank during the night for extra feeding, which could be as far as crossing a office, then a up a hall, around a corner, through another office, into that tank. They dont need to be in water, they can actually just be splashed with it and be able to cope as they absorb water through their skin and transport it to their gills. Ive read in more than a few articals that they even know right and wrong, and when they sneak into tanks they will hide shells of what they eat, and when fed, leave the shells out. To me, some of the most amazing creatures, but I still vote better left in the ocean!

And shrimp will last as long as it takes for my guys to get hungry. It would more than likely be the eel that got the shrimp. So... 10 minutes!