Thread: Sharks?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 01:25 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler View Post
no i agree totaly, I wasnt saying the dog and the shark as a comparison at all just how the google searches yeild some very far off results from time to time and usually from people who have no first hand experience.
Ive found some great info on the smaller sharks (im going to call them salt catfish from now) in the usa aswell as a guy in vancouver that are on other boards that have had great sucess with them so I will leave this be on here
rest assured though you will not see a blacktip or nurse in any of my tanks till i win the lotto or figure out how to waterproof drywall
if you do go this way, and are sucessfull make some posts and share your set up and work that went into it with us. or do a running post on the build so others can learn from it also.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.