Thread: Sharks?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 11:13 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler View Post
.Im not looking for a moral battle..... as per google my boxer pup should be living on an acrage with 6.25 acres and not anywhere near the city with a good routine and long walks....
not flaming here and not a moral battle but this is a pour comparison.. your talking about a domestic animal that is happy in smaller areas with regular exercise.. comparing it to a non domesticated animal just doesn't cut it.

for the shark argument if you have enough room for it to swim freely and feed it properly it isn't a problem, but the cost of such a setup and proper filtration is beyond the budget of 99% of the people you are going to be asking for info from so really we can only give you back feed back from what we have read and been told.

best bet if you want a shark go to a board that specializes in sharks and find out from "experienced people"

not to say there isn't anyone here with some experiance but in the last 12 or 13 years I can count the amount of people on one hand I have seen with sharks and they all ended up badly from my memory.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.