View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 04:22 PM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RESONANCE View Post
Specifically @ Madreefer

Uhmmm... don't get so down on people who like macro algae. They have a unique beauty of their own that can sometimes rival corals. You're dismissing a big portion of this hobby just because of 1 bad apple.

I can understand you deriding this person for selling a small portion of cheato for this much; it's everywhere, and easy to grow. But what would you say about someone selling xenia or gsp? That stuff is the cheato of the coral domain.

Try keeping, and getting a frag of halymenia or nemstoma to grow for you. Don't dismiss people who collect, and grow macro algae until you try some for yourself. If macros aren't enough of a challenge for you, try sea grasses lol.
I'm not dissin people with macro algae. Skabooya has a pretty cool lookin macro algae specific rank. To each their own. Maybe I should go edit my post and replace macro with chaeto. Would that make yo happy? As for the people that sell xenia or GSP I say they are evil, i've been around long enough to know what those do to a tank.