View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 03:24 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by intarsiabox View Post
Actually my taste buds do not like the taste of RO water at all, it may be pure water but it has a very strong taste to me, almost like watered down hydrogen peroxide.
ya I found DI has a "dry" taste, as for RO, never noticed any off taste with it. I know when I go back to AB to see my parents and friends I can taste the tap water from the edmonton system and it is different. not used to it anymore so I notice it. when I go to my gramma's, they use a water softener and I can hardly drink it, and they have a tap that bypasses it as my grammpa likes the hard water and it is very different tasting... I don't know if Edmonton uses floride anymore but they did for the 22 years I grew up there.. no to me using RO is more about getting rid of the crap other people think we need. I don't want chlorine copper, led different salts, and other metals in my drinking water so I get rid of it.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.