View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 06:59 AM

The Grizz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimpchips View Post
Quite a few forums have, and successfully use a buy/sell/trade feedback system with little abuse. On my local forum we use the iTrader system which allows users to leave feedback regarding deals they've made with people on the board. The overwhelming number of them are positive - and where a negative rating is left, the mods all get notifications so we know if there's a situation that might arise. All in all though the system works well, and people are nice and leave good feedbacks regarding their dealings with other people which helps you get a feel for what you might be in for:
http://gtaaquaria.com/forum/itrader.php?u=2724

Just like in general life, there are a few arseholes out there, but most people are good in this hobby. From all my dealings locally, I've only had a few poor experiences (the examples could go on and on, but usually people trying to stiff you).

All in all, like was mentioned previously, I like to approach most things as pay it forward, and hope that people get what they deserve
This is exactly what I was talking about, I think it would work as well.

On a side note SHRIMPCHIPS, anyone on GTA AQUARIA have any nice zoa's that they are selling and would ship

8' - 165gal Reef
DIY LED's Build
2012 Nano Contest Winner
Febuary 2013 POTM Winner
300 gal + 60 gal Complete DIY Build