View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Banned

gobytron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
vendors here have paid XXXX amount of dollars for the right to have a forum of their own to advertise what they carry and have in stock etc......These forums are paid for by the vendor and should be moderated by the vendor.......I myself have deleted posts out the the RC forum....mostly because the poster was being an A-hole.......for someone to go into one vendors forum and advertise the vendors competition is a bit of a slap in the face......No?.......

anyways......I digress.......to play the other side.......I dont think vendors should have the ability to change the words in a post.......it should be an all or nothing approach......either the post is deleted all together, or it is left alone...........JMO
Would the vendors pay XXX to be here if we (the people..lol) weren't?
It's kind of a catch 22.

I think Canreef normally does an excellent job of keeping a middle ground, one event like this in all this sites years is no cause for concern.

I would hate to think though, that being a canreef member meant I could only use certain products from certain vendors if I wanted to share and communicate about them with this community.