Thread: lastlight's 404
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Thanks to Brad (Abcha0s) for suggesting this 100% epoxy floor coating. It's called Enviropoxy (from IPP here in Calgary) and I have done the first coat. I'll be doing a second coat so all the higher spots in my floor become smooth as well. Hard as a rock and not slippery when wet either. Love this stuff but the prep-work for the floor was brutal.

The stand is done except for the doors now. The scribing process was pretty painstaking but I'm really happy with the end result. I have to go back and carefully touch up the paint in a few grooves still...

My helper playing in the 'secret tunnel'...

Not a very flattering shot as the harsh lights down here right now show a few seams. You can just make out something in the groove for the left vertical line. On this panel as luck would have it I hit ALL FOUR screws that were used to mount the panel originally. I didn't want to try and move them and screw things up but nobody but me will notice I think.