View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 10:02 PM

Beanz is on a distinguished road

So a little update, I decided to change the rock work a little and am happier with how it looks now. I also took out 2 Koralia Nanos and put in a single larger Koralia and i like it much more. For livestock I plan on adding one more SPS piece, I'm thinking monti cap. But that'll be down the road once my pieces that i have now fill out a little more. I'll probably put in some zoas and LPS first. O and the blenny died, I don't know if my mom fed him when i was away but sadly he has perished. I still don't know what fish to get. I'm leaning towards a couple snowflake clowns, or just normal ocellaris clownfish. Any ways here are some pics.

This is the new aquascape, I think it kinda looks weird cause i used pretty big pieces for the tank size but im gonna stay with it.

This is the right side of the tank. I am planning on having zoas cover the rock work here.

This is the really cool plate looking piece of LR that I'm gonna have my SPS on. has some HA on it but its almost gone, this is pretty much the last of it on this piece.

Here is the big wall type piece on the left side of the tank. I think it will look really cool with zoas growing all over it.

Last edited by Beanz; 08-30-2011 at 10:04 PM.