View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 04:40 AM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure I should say anything but I'm finding I can't help myself. While I don't agree with low ballets etc I have to say karma sucks eh?

When I first got into this hobby and I didn't know much of anything marcingo (the OP) sold me a 30g cube tank and stand and a MH light. I was told it was all in good condition only to show up and see the tank had lots of scratches in it and the stand was also in rough shape not horrible but not "good" either. The MH light was awful I was under the impression that it was a store bought light and in good working condition. It was a DIY light that looked like a total fire hazard it had wires hanging out all over the place and was the worst MH light I have ever seen to this day in this hobby. I had agreed to the deal over pm's and felt like I couldn't back out since we had already made a deal and I did want the tank and stand however I was told it was a package deal and I had to buy it all or nothing. I honestly have never felt so ripped off and so bitter about a sale in this hobby as I felt with that sale. I ended up having to re-wire the whole MH light just for it to be safe to use

Last edited by fishoholic; 08-09-2011 at 01:39 PM.