View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 05:57 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKreefer View Post
im just assuming it IS ich... im actually not so sure tho now. in the lfs he looked really good, got him home and in the tank and he looked really bad (covered in white spots, even little sores almost) been what now, a day or two? i dont even see any spots at all now? not sure what it was or is... maybe in my system now? maybe was nothing to begin with? i appreciate the ich info tho if i ever do get an ich outbreak in my tank. this little guy is looking really good. eats all day if he can. at first the kids made me take the baby mollies out so they didnt get eaten. now the kids think its great watching him hunt down the babies and ask me constantly to put them back in... anyways thanx again guys, always the answers i need on canreef!!
read up on the stages of ich trust me its not gone they have now left the origional fish host and are now reproduced and now are in a larvae stage where they are gonna eventually look for more host.any healthy fish can fight an ich infestation its a matter of making sure your fish stay healthy,energetic and eat.clean water and a less stressfull enviroment go a long ways in the fight.good luck