View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 01:46 PM

KevinK is on a distinguished road

ok so my input, not knowing how long you want to stay, ore if you camp in tent, trailer ore hotel.

so come down to victoria,

visit Shaw ocean discovery, and walk a bit around in Sidney,

than when you like go to the butcher gardens (depends on how much you and the kids are into plants)

find a place to sleep

mornings head down to Victoria, se to make the day there.

find a place to sleep

make your way to the West shore, and go to Sooke (when it is nice and warm, I agree go to the pot holes)
from here you go all the way to Prot Renfrew (past all the nice beaches (Mystic Beach, Sombrio Beach or Botanical Beach ) and

you can camp on your way at Gordan river on the beach for about $15 ore drive all the way to Port Renfrew.

strawl the marina’s (ohhh thy are so nice)

from here you can ore find a place to sleep, ore drive towards gordan river / cowichan lake, and camp there

I love this short trip from sook to here (you can Easley do it in one day, but take your time and spot bears (we always do)

mornings you head to duncan, and from there towards Coombs/Parksville/Qualicum

- I think Parksville has there annual sand castle contest on, check there website !
- Coombs, thy have the goats on the roof and is noce to spend a 2 ore 3 hours

you can camp again at Englishman river falls.

mornings you head up to Cathedral grove, go for a walk and head to port albernie.

definitely take the day trip on the lady rose and stay overnight again

sorry, now my time is up, I have to go,

but you could go from here even further up island if you want and take the ferry back to vancouver