View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 11:37 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Werbowski View Post
In Victoria you'll hit the Inner Harbour. Undersea Gardens is there and a little bigger that the previously mentioned Shaw Ocean Discovery but it is all native westcoast fish/undersea fauna (nothing to fancy).
you forgot about old boots, tires, and other garbage.. don't waist your money on the undersea gardens, its a tube that goes to the bottom of victoria harbour and being its a very busy harber there isn't much to see. same as the wax musem if it is still open was very disapointed in that. my recomendation for things to do down town is walk, lots of shops on victoria st, but remember they are tourest traps, and then across the causeway and out to ogdin point. also check out beacon hill park. as you move out of victoria you can check out fort rod hill if your into old military instalments, where you also have a good view of the naval base.

as for fish and chips.. go to england for good ones I never found any real good ones in victoria but the co-op gas station in langford has a fish and chip place beside it that was ok. cant remember the name of it now.

Tony, in the 20 years I lived there I never heard of a goat on the roof market, is that the real name?

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.