View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 07:26 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by phi delt reefer View Post
funny you bring this up Reefwars.

A couple months ago a buddy of mine and I had watched quite a few zombie movies/end of days type documentaries and seriously considered stockpiling some weapons (like seriously) to protect our families just in case something did go horribly wrong. Though zombies was an extreme - the next worst thing was people in an oil driven economy with no oil or money. The chaos would be unimaginable and civil law would cease to exist. (gives me the shivers just typing about it).

then we sobered up and forgot about what we had talked about until this thread came up...

hahaha now YOUR on to something i mean what is a zombie??? it could very well be some flesh eating monster or simply man gone wild right? in either case if it WERE to happen would you be prepared ,lets face it our world isnt perfect and as technology advances we experiment with the unknown and sooner or later we are gonna bite off more than we can chew(pardon my zombie pun) i mean this thread could be a complete waste of time by a guy who couldnt sleep and was bored or it could be the start of the revolution thats bound to happen be it from a mystical impossible point of view or facts about the world which we dont want to face