View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 11:21 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez View Post

First impressions is that it's got good build quality. It doesn't have heatsinks but seem to stay very cool. .
they use a PCB board as the heat sink. I was asking my buddy about this as he lives in china and his company is producing a lot of LED products. that is why the fans are needed on these as the parts are all surface mount so they type of board they use has heat disapating propertys and then the fan cools the other side of the board.

I am actualy trying to design something with him, but the problem is to keep it cheep enough I would have to order a container load.. or part container load so I am waiting to find out how many units that entails before I go any further. I was hoping I could get 3 to 10 units at a reasonable price but it is soundling like I would have to buy a lot more than that. but who knows.. maybe I could flood the market with cheep high quality lights.. good thing I have a new job that pays real good

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.