Is yours the Extreme or the cone model?
I am debating between these two a Vortex 180 and a SKIMZ SM 121 MONZTER
on a 80 gallon with 30 gallon sump.
Here is what i like about skimz sm 121:
Technical Data:

* Skimmer pump: 1 Skimz ES2000 needle wheel - MADE IN ITALY
* Power consumption: 12W
* Air intake: 540 l/h
Looking at the picture it is clear that skimz pump is out of the air mixing chamber and that design feature is better then BM NAC's or SWC. Their pumps are all inside mixing chamber ant that will reduce water/air contact time as well as capacity of the skimmer. If you look at all these (NAC's and SWC ) pictures and videos you will see that area around the pump is never filled with bubbles so this space is wasted. In Skimz,circ pump is below that mixing chamber (which makes the unit slightly higher but that is OK if it fits in )

Also looks like mesh wheels getting plugged up with debris and are worn out in short time, so needle-wheel is better choice for reliability long term. Other then that its very similar to Babble Magus NAC6 skimmer. I have been on this subject for a few month now. Watched and red about all of whats available on the web.
My thinking is that i want skimmer with largest possible water/air mixing chamber to fit in my sump, with most amount of air coming in and at lowest power consumption.
Must be silent, pump and or impellers must be available here (for replacement parts) and has to be at $250 price range or less for a new one at my door.