View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:43 AM

TJSlayer is on a distinguished road

Well I tell you the more I read the more confuesed I get right now likeing the idea of the Prometheus lights due to the modular design, and the power.

If I ever move up in aquarium sizes I could use the same fixtures and add another if needed...

You can actually chain up to seven of them together and they will all comminicate with each other.

Two units would give more than enough light to grow anything and each unit has four boards in it that are user replacible so as bulbs change down the road you can change the lights if you desire.

As far as programability goes looks like they will do almost anything.....

As far as everything I have looked at they really do look like they really have the most to offer per dollar spent.....

But with them being so new finding info on them is tricky, but I can honestly say that everything that i have read has been good.

Decisions, Decisions
75G, 100 lbs LR, Inwatter Stingray LED's, 25 Gallon Sump, 24wt UV, hermits, Snails, pep, fire & cleaner shrimps, Blue Throat Trigger, Perc Clowns , Yellow Tang, Coral Beauty, Blue Regal tang, RBTA, Coral Banded Shrimp, Checkerboard Wrasse, Many Corals, Royal Tux Urchin