Thread: WANTED AIPTASIA
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 07:29 PM

themastr is on a distinguished road
Default Berghia

They DIE and starve to death. I had a bunch and ran out of aiptasia so they all died. Cleaned out my tank full of aiptasia but it's a cycle. Hence I need more Aiptasia now. I started breeding them again but can't keep up with the demand. If you get about 20 or so they will eat atleast 20 or more aiptasia every other day. If not more. The key is to multiply them first then drop them in your tank as they get bigger. If you don't breed them then you will fail cause they are so small and will never see each other to breed and also the eggs will get eaten before they hatch.

It is a very slow process for killing aiptasia but I had 4 tanks 3 X 50 Gallons and 1 X 90 gallons infested with aiptasia but I cant find a single one now. That's why I need more to keep them alive.

I agitate kill, slice and kill and slice the aiptasia and they multiply but my problem is I cannot keep up with the demand. They eat so much. I need rocks full of them so I can start 3 or 4 more tanks full of aiptasia. Then maybe I can breed more.I only have 3 berghias right now and already running into a problem. Getting more soon.

thanks
erick