View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Vendor

BlueWorldAquatic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodogg02 View Post
I know its not my water its fine theygot some kinda sickness i still have some fish that are fine and all my inverts are still alive as well as corals .my other two pj cardnals fine no spots or nothing on them as well as my mandrin hes still huntn pods .ill take a few pics and bring them to blueworld ill bring a water sample two mYbe my kits are bunk but i just got new api ones
It is never fair to blame anyone, privater seller, LFS, etc.. When it all comes down to it. The buyer has full control, you can watch the fish, make sure it is eating, and especially QT it yourself.

I know personally I hear "My water is fine" a couple of times a week. Not saying yours isn't, Just always nice to have a second opinion, and mybe a third.

Thats why we have 3 test kits we use just in case of contamination.

I had a customer a few years ago but 3 fish from us, all in seperate banks, and from different suppliers. All the new fish had problems, but we were told his water was fine. After asking for a water sample for a week, we able to check the water, and his PH was at 9.4.

We don't ask for water samples to blame anyone, we ask for them to help you figure out what may be the problem, 3 fish from seperate system dying as they were added to a new home was too coincidental.

Just a thought

Store Location

Twitter

Facebook

Last edited by BlueWorldAquatic; 03-20-2011 at 05:23 PM.