StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderWorldAquatics
250W - Mogul Metal Halide Bulb 10000K Ushio $146.00

250W - HQI Metal Halide Bulb 10000K Ushio/AB $149.00

250W - Mogul Metal Halide Bulb 20000K Radium $126.00

400W - Mogul Metal Halide Bulb 10000K Ushio $159.00

400W - Mogul Metal Halide Bulb 20000K Radium $126.00

These are the prices you are used to paying for your halide bulbs, to have the same quality bulbs available to you at $72-$75, at your convience, at your local stores, I cant even fathom how one could complain...
I think from my observations so far you are a little out of your league comparing the SA bulbs against USHIO and AB. I for one at this point would gladly pay the extra money for a AB.

oh well at least when I go to sell these bulbs I know I will get my money back for them as they will be cheeper than the stores.

the one bulb I do like by SA so far is the 14K but it is to blue for my liking.. it looks identicle to a radium bulb and if Adam can ever get over here with his 250 watt radium I can do a comparason pic on them.

look on the board for PAR values in the next week as I will start testing at the begining of next week.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.