View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:25 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zum14 View Post
Interesting. I was already thinking that dosing wasnt the fix, just a little concerned. Thanks for the reasurance. I might look into getting the air a bit better in my house just for the reason that obviously its not as good as outside. That itself may help things. If you happen to read the thread again kien hows your hrv you installed a few months back. Its been through winter now and from the weather i was watching a few cold days. Whats you general consensis on it so far?
The HRV has been the best thing I have ever bought! Not only does it benefit the tank by reducing CO2 in the house and cutting down the humidity but it has helped us out a lot too. The house feels so much fresher now every time we step in. It isn't too dry, or too wet and stale. We have it dialed in to just perfect.

Even if I didn't have a fish tank I would buy an HRV for my house from now on. Even when we have friends over they comment about how different the inside of our house feels, even compared to how our house used to be and to how their homes are without HRVs.