View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 07:18 PM

Trigger Man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by medhatreefguy View Post
You obviously haven't dealt with them in a while. Their customer support has been nothing short of amazing for the last couple of years. I broke a tab on my TF5000, sent them an email on Sunday, by Thursday I had a new cup arrive free of charge. I have yet to experience anything less than excellent service from Aqua Medic. By the sound of it you have but I'm sure every company slips at some point, they have obviously identified it and have made improvements.
Who sells them near Calgary or surrounding region? I am suprised that there are yet to be any groups that have done actual comparisons on the top T5 brands yet. On my first system I had preordered and received one of the first Tek 4x54w 48 inch units, and it worked well (less one ballast replacement). Now with around 5-6 years of all these fixtures being around it is still a difficult question to answer it seems. I've searched everywhere on the net asked around, and yet still no diffinitive answer. For this tank it will be in wall mounted so looks of the lights will not matter, and i don't mind paying more for something noticeably better, but if similar then the bang for the buck wins out.